Cornerstone Insulating Render
Render, Insulation and Dehumidifier all in one. Lightweight render which offers low strength, high flexibility, high vapour permeability and advanced thermal performance, for use on solid walled masonry.
Insulating Render has been specifically designed to reduce heat loss in solid walls and older buildings. Working as a lightweight base coat for rendering and plastering applications, Insulating Render offers significantly improved insulation and moisture management, as well as much faster application times compared to conventional lime renders.
- Work Quicker, Apply Thicker – Insulating Render can be applied up to 30mm depth as a single coat, compared to standard lime mortar which is 15mm per coat, significantly reducing labour times and costs.
- Let Your Walls Breathe – behaves the same as a standard NHL2 render, offering a highly vapour permeable and highly flexible coating, helping reduce issues such as damp and decay
- Highly Insulating – with a measured K Value of 0.12, a 25mm coat will improve the U Value of a solid wall by around 40%, whereas a 50mm coat will improve the U Value by around 60%.
- A Dehumidifier for Your Walls – by incorporating non-porous aggregate Insulating Render helps to regulate moisture movement through the wall and reduce cold spots. Independent testing verifies how Insulating Render can absorb, store and buffer excess moisture, releasing it when suitable and never trapping it within the wall, improving the air quality and comfort of internal spaces.
- Superior Performance – Insulating Render is at least 50% more insulating than the closest performing market alternative and is priced to meet or cost less than market alternatives.
- Space Is A Premium – Insulating Render can be applied directly the wall it does not require framing or boards which can reduce space. If you are looking to maximise insulation it can also be incorporated within a boarded system.
- Natural Mineral Ingredients – made using only NHL2, recycled aggregates and additives enabling it to be used on virtually any background and contains no organic content so no fear of the coating rotting or breaking down.
£11.70 Ex VAT. (£14.04 Inc VAT.)
5% discount on orders over £500 (Excluding Vat & Delivery). For larger projects visit our pricing page.
Speak To The Team
Give us a call between 7:30am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday for more information on any of our products. Or fill in your phone number below and a relevant member of our our team will call you back.
Ask A Question On Our Forum
If you have a question about a relevant product or process, then why not reach out to the community and post a question on our forum. The discussion could help others with simular problems in the future.