This Pure non-Hydraulic Limewash is made straight from high calcium CL90 quicklime. It gives excellent coverage, a brilliant rich finish and can hold mineral pigments extremely well. It contains no acrylics or polymers like some others on the market.
This Pure Limewash gives maximum coverage, a brilliant rich finish and can hold mineral pigments extremely well.
- Excellent permeability allowing the building fabric to breathe
- Traditional and inexpensive coating to protect render, plasterwork and masonry
- When applied without pigments it results in a brilliant white finish due to the purity of lime
- Contains no toxic compounds or solvents
- Holds pigments exceptionally well giving greater quality to colours
- Available in 24 ready-mixed colours (using only traditional mineral pigments)
- It remains attractive as it gradually ages
£10.60 – £27.16
5% discount on orders over £500 (Excluding Vat & Delivery). For larger projects visit our pricing page.
|Product Option||Price (Ex VAT)|
|White:||£10.60 Ex VAT. (£12.72 Inc VAT.)|
|Coloured:||£27.16 Ex VAT. (£32.59 Inc VAT.)|
Speak To The Team
Give us a call between 7:30am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday for more information on any of our products. Or fill in your phone number below and a relevant member of our our team will call you back.
Ask A Question On Our Forum
If you have a question about a relevant product or process, then why not reach out to the community and post a question on our forum. The discussion could help others with simular problems in the future.