Filling digs and cracks in lime render

2.46K viewsBuilding Restoration


ive got a customer with lime plastered walls that have been repaired badly with patches of gypsum plaster.

the lime plaster has a digs and cracks that need filler. What can I use to fill and which paint product will cover both lime and gypsum plaster.
removing old lime and gypsum plaster is not in the customers budget.

many thanks


Wayne Clare Asked question November 7, 2019

Thank you for your enquiry.
We manufacture two different types of filler.  One is a Putty Filler and supplied as a wet product, the other is Fine Surface Filler which you mix with water.  Both Earthborn and our Beeck Maxol paints will be suitable for applying on to your mixed background.  Maxol is available off the shelf in 12 popular colours from our Select Range. If you need further information or would like to place an order please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Kind regards, Justine

Justine Changed status to publish November 8, 2019
Add a Comment
Write your answer.