In order to mitigate the threat of Covid we are adopting measures to protect our staff whilst continuing to operate as best we can. As such, we ask that you respect our guidance which is in place for the benefit of all.
Given the ever-changing situation this pandemic presents and the haphazard advice offered by government our procedures are likely to change allowing us to implement what we feel works best for the benefit of all concerned. However, our overriding priority will be to our staff and we ask that you respect their directions accordingly.
We are limiting the number of visitors into the shop/sales area of our building and the number of vehicles allowed into the yard.
1. Regardless of whether or not you have placed your order prior to arrival please use the designated customer parking areas.
2. Before entering the building, please ensure that you have an appropriate face covering in place.
3. On entry we ask that you use the hand sanitiser that we have provided at both entrances.
4. Where there are other customers in front of you please wait until they have left and then proceed as normal.
5. Assuming there is nobody else in the shop please go directly to our sales counter as normal and place/confirm your order and follow the guidance provided by Cornish Lime staff who will advise loading procedures. We have installed a barrier as a control measure to help manage the quantity of traffic in the yard.
Please maintain social distancing when visiting our site and follow any signage and instructions from staff.
You are required by the government to wear a face covering (rolling your jumper up over your face is not acceptable) and our staff may ask you to leave the shop so that you can be assisted from outside.
The number of visitors into our shop/sales area will be limited to one at a time or two from a family “bubble”.
Whilst we will endeavour to keep our shop open this will be under regular review and we may be forced to stop customer access. If this does happen we can still fulfil orders taken online or over the phone.
If you are receiving a delivery then please respect the driver and maintain social distancing. This may restrict how we can deliver goods so please ask one of our staff if you have any questions about delivery.
We will continue to offer as much help and support as possible to our customers but would kindly ask that any consultancy or advice be done electronically or over the phone if possible. This will help us reduce the number of customers in the shop and the demand on staff during peak times.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. If you have been unable to contact us or we haven’t responded then we apologise and would encourage you to please persevere. We are working our hardest to keep things running as smoothly as possible but are seeing an increase in phone calls and orders.