With the launch of Cornerstone, our new range of dry, ready mixed breathable mortars, we would like to offer you a brand new CPD:
Breathable Mortars & Paints
This CPD will cover the suitability and use of breathable mortar and paints for both historic and contemporary construction.
Included within the CPD will be:
- The concept of moisture movement in solid wall construction and why it is important to maintain this.
- How the use of breathable mortars can benefit modern buildings.
- Types of breathable mortar and selecting the most appropriate.
- The importance of using appropriate paints for historic buildings.
- Why modern paints fail in older buildings.
- The benefits of using breathable paints in modern buildings, both internally and externally.
- Sustainable paints - debunking the myth?
- Types of breathable paint and selecting one fit for purpose.
The CPD will usually last around one hour and can be delivered at Cornish Lime in our classroom; this will also give you opportunity to visit our production facilities etc. With adequate numbers we are happy to travel to your practice to present the new session to you.
We have available dates of every Monday and Tuesday from 03/10 onwards.
If you are interested in arranging a CPD or would like any further information, please respond to email@example.com or by calling us on 01208 79779.