Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Cracks in old lime plaster

I am renovating a cottage and having stripped the wallpaper have found some cracks in the lime plastered walls. What should I use to fill the bigger ones and smooth the smaller ones, I am not expecting a perfect surface.

One thought on “Cracks in old lime plaster”

  • Adam Brown

    Good Morning

    You could possibly use the CLC Fine Filler, which is designed as a crack filler for lime plaster -

    Alternatively if the cracks are larger you could look to use one of our lime plasters to fill the affected areas, possibly the CLM 33 or CLM 66.

    If you would like to contact us on 01208 79779 we can discuss this in more detail.


1 Item(s)

Leave a Reply
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.