Properties and Benefits: This coating can protect from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petroland fungal/moss growth. The milky solution dries to hard wearing water repellent film which gives a low sheen slip resistant finish which will reduce dirt pickup and facilitate easier cleaning. The product is safer to use than conventional solvent based products, ie it is non flammable and will not harm plants and animals when used as directed. Solvent free formulation, non flammable, low odour. Improves appearance of dull paths/stone. Also acts as a dustproofer and facilitates easier cleaning. Dramatically improves water and mar resistance High degree of water repellency in dried film. Contains a powerful fungicide, prevents unsightly mould growth. Seals and protects, paths, patios, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petrol and fungal/moss growth.